Friday, September 25, 2009

Gadget Freak vol.1 - iPod Nano 5th Gen



Was having lunch with my colleague and we were discussing about ideal features on MP3 Player. Apart from those usual features like playing Song, Video, Games and FM Radio, Trendy and striking color might be a ideal choice. Think he saw my new iPod Nano that day. Then he ask me whether iPod come with FM Radio, I told him no, he can get 3rd party accessories to have FM radio access.

What a mistake, right after we get back to office I check on Apple website, WOW! now iPod is more than perfect. Now iPod Nano come with not only the above features, but come with built-in video camera, improved 2.2" display, FM radio with live pause, new pedometer for your fitness get down and shape up. Small camera nicely designed and positioned at the corner.


What do you think of this iPod Nano? Which color you prefer? Tell me what you think.
visit http://www.apple.com/ipodnano/ for more information.

2 comments:

[SK] said...

i like the dark gray color.. blue one also nice..

Jovi said...

I like green tho, but BLUE not bad too