Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yippie Yummy vol.2 - Heavenly Yummy Euro Deli



Went to Euro Deli for the fully non-halal food (Pork) which is their specialty. Serve German style of cooking. This is my second time patronizing this restaurant. You know what??? After eating, you will feel the very satisfy with nice taste and good food which I can't tell, must feel it yourself then you will know. I thought this is not true, may be I was hungry that time. This time round is my second time, well I had the same feeling. Me and a friend order different thing and we shared. Ooops no food picture here, SORRY! cos too eager to eat the food forgotten to snap photo. We ordered mixed pork sausage platter and mixed grill pork. The sausage was great and big portion. So far I had tried a few restaurant, think I will prefer Euro Deli.

There is one near SS2 PJ an Italian Restaurant serve pork too and another one called Dave Deli (if not wrong) which located at One Utama.

For more information about Euro Deli can go to http://www.eurodeli.com.my/

1 comment:

[SK] said...

yeah, i've been there before, and i gotta agree with you - the food are nice, especially for a PORK LOVER like me :p it's porky-yummy-licious~~